Monday, April 30, 2012

Projects on Hold...

I've put my own sewing projects on hold for the moment in order to make a prom dress for a young friend of mine. This is a good thing for me as I was beginning to loose motivation for some of them. I originally planned to have my purple and white gown finished to wear to Battle Road. But as I had a conflict and was not able to attend this year and seeing how I don't have any 18th century events happening until June, there is no pressure to rush and finish it. It's a project I really want to take my time with anyway and do a good job. I was thinking of making a dress to wear to my friend's wedding next month, but well, I don't know we'll see.

Sometimes you just need to take a break from your own projects and work on something different. :) The prom is May 19th but I'm setting a deadline for myself for week before.

Still doing a bit of research here and there on various things. I leave you today with this image of some lovely navy blue and pink 1950s styles for spring. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...