Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sew Grateful Sewing Resources - Free Pattern

Greetings everyone! As part of the Sew Grateful Week, hosted by Debi at My Happy Sewing Place, I would like to provide you with a free sewing pattern that I found online.

Today's pattern is for drafting your own pair of 1920s knickers. Proper clothing for any historical time period beings with the proper undergarments. I found this pattern here through Shay of Little Grey Bungalow. If you make a pair of knickers using this pattern please let me know! I would love to see what you create. Be sure to look through her whole Flick album for some great treasures!

Pattern Source
Check back at My Happy Sewing Place for additional free patterns, tutorials, and more! Debi will be posting highlights and wrap-up posts from the Sew Grateful Week.

I have also updated my How Tos and More page. Be sure to take a look!

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous! I love these knickers!!! thanks so much for posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...