Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog Name Change

Hi everyone. Just quick post. I wanted to let you all know that I've decided to make a slight name change to my blog. The title of my blog going forward will be "Emily's Vintage Visions."

There are a couple reasons for making this change. First, I've been blogging for a little over a year now and in that time I've given a lot of thought to expanding my sewing and vintage collecting. There are still some details to work out but I'm in the process of opening a shop on Etsy were I hope to offer some of my vintage creations as well as original vintage treasures. Sadly, in exploring the how tos of setting up a shop on Etsy, I found the name "My Vintage Visions" was already taken. :(

Second, I've found that there are a number sites on the web using one variation or another of "my vintage vision(s)" or "my vintage this or that." A few bloggers have even linked back to me simply using the name "Vintage Visions." It was only after I started blogging as My Vintage Visions that I realized the confusion.

By changing the name of my blog, as well as the name I use for my Facebook and Pinterest pages, I'm hoping to get set up for future plans, make my online experience a little more personal. and avoid future name confusions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...